Configuration: 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
- SP Game-Used Golf sports checklists featuring many of today’s top men’s and women’s golfers, as well as legendary names such as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Annika Sorenstam, Julie Inkster and many more!
- The 50-card Base Set features active veterans, legends and rookies. Look for two parallels - the Spectrum Auto parallel and the low-numbered Red Auto parallel.
- Collect the final nine cards (10-18) of the Course of a Champion Tiger Woods autograph insert set. The first nine cards of this overlay set were released in Artifacts Golf.
- The three-tiered First Tee Rookies insert set features autographs and memorabilia from the game’s rising stars, including 2020 U.S. Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau, 2020 PGA Champion Collin Morikawa, and 2017 PGA TOUR Player of the Year Justin Thomas. The regular cards are numbered as low as 99. Be on the lookout for the rare Spectrum parallel, with all cards #’d to 25 or less.
- Keep an eye out for more Legendary PGA TOUR Course Relics cards, including autographed versions, featuring course-used sand from the famed TPC Sawgrass - home of THE PLAYERS Championship! The first cards from this overlay set were released with Artifacts Golf. Stay tuned for more products to be announced at a later date and the opportunity to complete this intriguing set.
- Collectors will be stuffing their collections with a wide variety of Tour Gear cards featuring 1-4 golfers and 2-4 pieces of memorabilia, including scarce cap, glove, tag and button memorabilia. Lucky collectors will find some amazing dual, triple and quad pairings!
- Look for super rare Supreme Gear memorabilia cards featuring jumbo-sized pieces of memorabilia, as well as bags and tees.
- The Leaderboard Letter Marks insert set features autographed manufactured letters which mimic the classic leaderboard lettering seen on tour-used courses around the world. Collect each letter in the last name of your favorite star or legendary golfer!
- Add some Inked Fabrics and Inked Rookie Fabrics autographed memorabilia cards to your collection. The regular cards are numbered as low as 10 while the Spectrum parallel cards are numbered as low as 3!
- Look for the return of the popular Inked Drivers insert featuring both silver and black autographed manufactured steel club faces
BOX BREAK (on average)
- 2-3 Base Set Cards (Includes Rookies)
- 2-3 Memorabilia and/or Autograph Cards